Hello neighbors! In case you didn’t have a chance to read through the 2nd annual “State of the Neighborhood” letter, here is a quick summary of the details.
Our neighborhood continues to be in great financial shape. We are debt free and have funds to continue to make neighborhood improvements.
Last year the following initiatives were completed:
- Re-wiring and replacement of electrical components at the entrances.
- Hired new landscaping vendor
- Re-designed neighborhood website and started utilizing Facebook and Nextdoor
- Installed new sign at the park.
The following projects are slated for this year:
- Walkway to the park
- Basketball court refresh at the park
As a reminder, we have our covenants and useful information about our neighborhood available at https://benttreepoa.info/resources/ .
Let’s continue to make this a great place to live!